• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet My Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!

She is absolutely beautiful! I decided to get a CKCS after seeing a neighbor's little ruby. Mine is a black and tan and her mom is a ruby. Like the others, I too love her socks! Thanks for sharing such a great photo - very happy for you - and the little one.

She is an absolute Darling Joyce! What a character - she certainly has the Ruby feistiness! you are going to have fun with her.

Ohhhh she is so precious and sweet!!! I just love love love the rubies! They make my heart melt instantly. Her socks will be a hit for sure. Lady has one white-ish foot that always gets "awwww's"

Congrats on your new pup!

She is a cutie! she has a rascal face in the first one. So so cute.
Congrats on your new addition.

What a gorgeous little girl you have there! A warm welcome to BellaMia and hope you have fun running after this little young madam :)

Back