Thread: 2013 CKCS Calendar

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2013 CKCS Calendar

Hi all,

The Cavalier Matters 2012 CKCS Calendar is now up for sale in the online shop. The calendar is made up of photo entries so there is a lot of variety, and some very cute pictures of gorgeous cavaliers. There is also a handy safety tip for each month, and a little memorial page for some of the companion club members cavaliers that have passed away this year. This calendar really is for a fantastic cause, and very reasonably priced, so if you are looking for a cavalier calendar, this is a great choice, and you help to make a difference at the same time!

http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/cavali.../prod_405.html

Thanks for reading,

Karen and Maisy

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered a dozen calendars a few weeks ago and they arrived within 10 days! They are truly beautiful. There are lots of other items in the shop too. I ordered the plush Christmas Rupert and the Ruby. Both are so soft and beautiful and arrived quickly.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there,

Thankyou so much for your order! We are so pleased you are happy with your items, and really appreciate your support.

Karen and Maisy x