• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kate has organised a Cavalier Christmas Party

Margaret C

Kate, who is kindly organising this Christmas Party for the Companion Cavalier Club, has put this notice on the upcoming events page, but I thought I would make sure that it was seen on here as well.........................

The Companion Cavalier Club is holding a Cavalier Christmas Party in Coventry on Saturday, 15 December from 2.00 to 5.30. The venue is St Francis Church Hall, Links Road, Radford, Coventry CV6 3DQ. The party is open to ALL Cavaliers and their owners, whether they are CCC members or not. There will be short talks on Grooming your Cavalier and Basic First Aid, followed by games, tea and cakes, a raffle, and I'm told Santa will be in the area that day as well. There will also be an opportunity to have a professional photo taken of your Cavaliers by CCC members Ellie and Joanne. And Tania is hoping to bring some of her great Cavalier Matters goodies.

So an event not to be missed. Tickets cost £3 for CCC members and £4 for non-members. For more information, tickets, or fliers to give out to friends, PM Kate H on this forum, tel. 024 7659 3694, or email [email protected]

Back