• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my baby Treva

loopylucy

well yesterday my family had to have my baby treva put to sleep. i couldnt be there as he deteriated that quickly there wasnt time for me to get there. my dad is ringing the vets tomorrow for me to see if i can go up and get paw prints off him,. my mom is being evil about hjow upset me and dad are!

he is our baby and we love him and its heartbreaking.

I'm so sorry. It's particularly hard when you can't be there either. And I'm sorry that your mom is being so insensitive. Maybe it's a coping mechanism for her because she doesn't want to let on how much Treva really meant to her. It's hard for some people to show emotions for pets. Let her be the way she is, but don't let it stop you from grieving for your love. At least you and your dad can take comfort in each other.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hang on the the good memories and know that Treva is no longer in any pain and is running and playing at Rainbow Bridge.

hi
im so so sorry to hear about your loss of your baby
i know how you are feeling being there 3 times

Back