• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

WOW! Puppy Energy!

Sydneys Mom

It's been a long time since I had a puppy. I knew they had a lot of energy, but forgot how much! Today, all BellaMia wants to do is run. :dogwlk:I tried to reason with her and explain as nicely as I could that I'm older than she is and can't run as fast :rotfl:but she doesn't care and just runs faste!!!! Looks like I'm going to be getting lots of exercise.

She is just so sweet though. We're working on potty training and she's doing pretty good. She likes her crate, so crate training went easily. She is a typical puppy with all the loving cavalier qualities. :l*v:

Sounds like the start to a wonderful friendship! Love hearing the stories about your new baby girl :-D

I will be more than happy to send you Mr. Monster to run around with her. Fletcher and this little boy do this running around the house bit every night before bath time. There is running, barking and lots of laughing.....I love to watch them act like puppies together. I think its a perfect match my youngest kiddo and my happy wild playful puppy.

Ha! You definitely have a puppy! The nice thing about Cavalier puppies is you can exercise them inside... My two Goldens need to be outside to really romp. When Tess (now 9.5 yrs) was a puppy, she was awfully fast. She'd get the zoomies a couple times a day and make circles in the living room. I hope you're taking lots of pictures.

Hello Joyce

So happy for you ,don't forget to get dowm on the floor and play chase and lets all see lots of photos of the beautiful BellaMia when you can .

Best Wishes

Your mate

Bri and Poppy ,Daisy ,Rosie and Lily

Oh this post made me laugh :) Lady is still full of lots of energy, though it's slowing down some. When my husband is away on work trips I get so exhausted chasing her around after work when I pick her up from daycare and end up chasing her around for 2 hours before she settles down. Ahhh! Zoomies, it sure is! We will miss this some day!

Sounds like a very energetic pup!!! after reading your post I miss puppyhood! My two used to do zoomies like crazy too when they were puppies. Sometimes, they still do.

Back