• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fundraising Stall on Sat 1st Dec

Spangly

It's our usual Christmas Fair in our village on Sat. My friend and I organise it and I have a stall for CavalierMatters. I haven't been able to make as much as I usually do because of my lung problem, but I have enough to fill a stall and my sister has helped me too.
I spent the whole of today making truffles, chocolate fudge, mini Xmas cakes and chocolate discs decorated with gold glitter.
Keep your fingers crossed for dry weather and lots of customers!

I hope it went well Christine, I think you did amazingly well to still hold a stall and to run the fair despite being so poorly. Thank you for all your hard work.

Thank you Dillboy, Shirley and Brian and Nicki.
The fair went really well and was very busy.
We had lots of lovely comments about the stall and the day altogether.
I sold my knitted bunny within 10 mins and the knitted gnomes were all gone by the end of the day.
I had done a lot of sorting out and had lots of soft toy dogs that I had collected over the years on the stall. (Only a couple of CKCS which were doubles, I couldn't part with any others!!!)
Anyway, we made £172.00 on the day and then I had donations given which gave me a total of £240.00.
So I'll be sending a cheque to Tania for CavalierMatters.
I'm only sorry that it is the only one I've managed to send this year.
But we had a lovely day!

What a great total - well done! I know how much work that sort of stall takes.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Hello Christine,

My mouth watered when I read what you had been making.........Chocolate fudge........Bliss!

I think you and your sister are wonderful, especially as you have both been unwell this year. Thank you so much for what you do.

Give beautiful cuddly Spangle a little hug from me.

Back