Thread: My website is up and running

Post Thanks / Like

Default My website is up and running

Some people on the forum have already tried (and I hope enjoyed) my homemade wholegrain mustards. I also make butter shortbread and gluten-free treats. My website is now up and running, so you can buy things by mail order: www.cavaliercondiments.co.uk Given the name of my business, I've included a page about my own Cavaliers (and keep up-to-date with their doings via the News section) with links to Cavalier Matters, the Companion Cavalier Club and Clare Rusbridge's website. Have a look!

Kate, Oliver and Aled (a head sketch of Oliver is my company logo!)

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on your website Kate, it looks great and is easy to navigate. We've just gone through the (for us) painful process of building a new website for our company and I wish you all the best with your business.
    You have put in the option of pricing in Euros and Dollars, does that mean you will ship abroad?
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Shirley wrote: You have put in the option of pricing in Euros and Dollars, does that mean you will ship abroad?

Yes, but I'm not sure that unless you order a good number the price of postage will be worth it! Depends on the dollar exchange, I suppose.

I had a good web designer who has set it up so that I can act as webmaster and do most of the changes and additions myself - and charged me a very reasonable sum. I was lucky to find him. Thanks for your kind comments.

Sorry! Forgot you're in Ireland - postage to EU countries shouldn't be too much. In fact, I think I posted a batch of 3 mustards to Ireland earlier this year as one of the auction prizes.

Kate, Oliver and Aled
    Last edited by Kate H; 4th December 2012 at 08:50 PM.