Thread: Christmas Party anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas Party anyone?

I haven't had much response so far for our Christmas party on 15 December. Do come along if you can - there'll be a couple of useful but not-too-long talks, games, tea and cakes, a visit from Santa with a present for every dog, and a raffle. Should be fun and informative as well - tips on grooming for new Cavalier owners, and advice on first aid from a veterinary nurse that could save our dogs' lives in an emergency. The tickets are for humans - you can bring along as many Cavaliers as you like on the one ticket!! And any profit goes to Rupert's Fund. Tania will be bringing her Cavalier Matters goodies (so you can do some Christmas shopping), Margaret hopes to be there, so if you don't belong to the Companion Cavalier Club you can join on the day (and a voucher for a year's free membership is one of the raffle prizes), and Ellie and Joanne will take great photos of your Cavaliers.

We all look forward to seeing you!

Kate, Oliver and Aled (who are all in training for the Sausage Race - Kate doing the cooking and the boys hoping to get lots to eat!)

Post Thanks / Like

I'd come if I lived closer. Sounds like a great party.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kate

I was going to come but then remembered that I have got a Birthday Party on the Friday night. I don't want to take the risk and drive on the sunday maybe still being over the limit. And Jay will be at work on Sunday afternoon.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And I, as you already know Kate, will be at LKA showing Bubbles.

I do hope the party is well attended and that everyone, especially the dogs, has a really good time. The sausage race sounds a great idea. Just as well my crew haven't found out about it.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo & the ByFloSin Cavaliers
    Rebel, Winston Alexander,Little Joe & Holly Poppet
    Birmingham, UK

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kate

decided not to drink friday night so i can come saturday. How do I get a ticket?
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "