• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Christmas Party anyone?

Kate H

I haven't had much response so far for our Christmas party on 15 December. Do come along if you can - there'll be a couple of useful but not-too-long talks, games, tea and cakes, a visit from Santa with a present for every dog, and a raffle. Should be fun and informative as well - tips on grooming for new Cavalier owners, and advice on first aid from a veterinary nurse that could save our dogs' lives in an emergency. The tickets are for humans - you can bring along as many Cavaliers as you like on the one ticket!! And any profit goes to Rupert's Fund. Tania will be bringing her Cavalier Matters goodies (so you can do some Christmas shopping), Margaret hopes to be there, so if you don't belong to the Companion Cavalier Club you can join on the day (and a voucher for a year's free membership is one of the raffle prizes), and Ellie and Joanne will take great photos of your Cavaliers.

We all look forward to seeing you!

Kate, Oliver and Aled (who are all in training for the Sausage Race - Kate doing the cooking and the boys hoping to get lots to eat!)

Hi Kate

I was going to come but then remembered that I have got a Birthday Party on the Friday night. I don't want to take the risk and drive on the sunday maybe still being over the limit. And Jay will be at work on Sunday afternoon.

And I, as you already know Kate, will be at LKA showing Bubbles.

I do hope the party is well attended and that everyone, especially the dogs, has a really good time. The sausage race sounds a great idea. Just as well my crew haven't found out about it.

Hi Kate

decided not to drink friday night so i can come saturday. How do I get a ticket?

Back