Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet Maggie

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, look how little she is in your dad's hands!!! So sweet!
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

thankyou!! she is SOOOOOO tiny. funny..because the other one i liked from her litter..is even smaller.

acutally it was soooo funny..right now..simba..the cat everyone thought would have a problem (and did..he puffed up while meeko just relaxed)
    just came over now. maggie is sleeping on the couch..and simba came right up to the couch..looking very curious.i grabbed the iphone and he popped up stairing at her..then sunk back to the floor..popped up again..suck down again.
    then he hopped on the ottomin ad walked in slow motion the back of touch..coming close as he dared..but all his movements were in slow motion..

i have no worries. boys will be fine with her once they get used to the idea.
    shes such a sweetheart!
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like

awww!!! Is,nt she just the prettiest little thing, so happy she has found such a lovely mum, hope you have lots of happy times together, enjoy her puppiness, karen, Ruby and Sadie xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Very sweet. I guess our puppies are about the same age.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

yeah pretty close, her birthday is October 5th 2012. ohh ohhhhh and did i mention(maybe i did..i was exhausted) One of her siblings is moving to the island too. to a small town about 15 min up the road.. i acutlaly visit this place nearly every week because i love the local shops and the bakery. So ive asked my breeder to pass on my contact info and tell her i would LOVEEEE to get the pups together for play dates. not sure who this lady will end up choosing. but i relaly hope she wants to get to gether. oliver only ever met another cavalier from his breeder once by chance.

im in midst of uploading more pictures..i'll try and get them onto the puppy page.

How do i post a image directly to my post? lots of you guys do it.
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Princess View Post
    One of her siblings is moving to the island too. to a small town about 15 min up the road.. i acutlaly visit this place nearly every week because i love the local shops and the bakery. So ive asked my breeder to pass on my contact info and tell her i would LOVEEEE to get the pups together for play dates. not sure who this lady will end up choosing. but i relaly hope she wants to get to gether. oliver only ever met another cavalier from his breeder once by chance.
    I always find it so exciting seeing other cavaliers!! I know theyre quite popular over in the UK, but they are very uncommon here. I just moved in September and in my new neighbourhood there are about 6-7 cavs around!! I had not seen more than 1 or two previous to this. Its obviously the cool neighbourhood hehe
    Courtney
    Lady (1.5 year old tricolour) & Gracie (4 year old blenheim)
    "Happiness is a warm puppy" - Charles M. Schulz

Post Thanks / Like

id saw an AWESOME neighbourhood haha. lots of friends to play with!!
    They're a lot more popular over there then here..i will see them every now and then here..and it always always makes my day.

but when i was traveling in ireland..and very home sick ...missing oliver the mostest, everytime i saw a cavalier..i would get so excited..walk right up to them and tell them all about the pup i was missing like crazy at home.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like

congratulations she is beautiful xx
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations! I can tell you are smitten beyond words! So exciting!
    {Lady} {ruby Cavalier, 1 yr.}

{Ray} {wild man kitty}
    {Jane} {Siamese princess kitty}

Post Thanks / Like

Wow - can she melt your heart! Thank God for reputable breeders and their diligence in finding such caring owners.