• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maggie

Super Princess

Im going to try and post pictures..they've never worked for me before..lol so bare with me.

this was when we first met her, at 1 week old. i wasnt sure then that this was the pup i was going to choose, but shes the only one from this litter that we got pictures with :) in the end.. yesterday..she chose me!! :)

CSC_0078

CSC_0082

DSC_0044

Oh, my these pictures are giving me puppy fever! She's a little beauty. I hope you'll keep posting pictures as she grows.

hi
omg maggie is absolutley beautiful
looking forward to seeing more photos of her and good luck with maggie

Haha, I concur. I am a totally cheese ball mushy hearted weepy mess over the cuteness of cavaliers! So silly.

Your puppy is absolutely gorgeous! What a pretty little princess!

I am absolutely in love with Maggie! Especially the "spot the puppy-picture" with her and the stuffed toys. She is just so cute, and I wish you all a lot of joy and happiness.

hehe thanks guys! she is absolutly adorable.
i went to pick up mum from work today, and she brought her in to see her coworkers..had all the customers and teh coworkers oohing over her..even the lady from the liquor store came over..she said 'bring her into my store..' so afew minutes later we did.. and as we entered..the lady got on the PA system and went SHE"S HERE" lmao
such a ham!!! Just like her 'big brother' oliver was.. steal everyones hearts.

DSC_0185

DSC_0088

DSC_0086

Cavalier puppies seem to be irresistable! Have to admit it got kind of annoying when I was trying to leash train, but if I saw Maggie on the street I'd probably run over oooh-ing and ahh-ing too!

Back