• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harvey the puppy

emzy1980

Hi everyone

i have just joined this forum, so heres a little history about myself.....

I have been the proud owner of a cavalier king charles called dash since 2004. A few months ago we decided that we was going to introduce a second cavalier king charles to our family. We found our breeder and on the 5th november 2012 Harvey joined our family. Having two cavaliers has been so much fun and love our family get from they is worth everything.

sadly things took a turn for the worse and dash collapsed. After 3 days of him being unwell and the steriods he was giving having effect we made the hardest but kindest decision we have ever had to make and dash went to sleep on the 7.12.12.

It has been a hard week but harvey our puppy is keeping us busy. He wont ever replace dash but he will be loved just as much and has been a good focus for all the family. He is now 12 weeks old and is such a clever boy. We are so lucky and would love to speak to other cavalier king charles lovers on here
Emma :)
Rip dash xx

Hi Emma, welcome to the site! I've only been on here for a few months myself but I've found everyone on here to be very warm and welcoming and there's so much advice available!

so sorry to hear about the demise of your beloved Dash, I can't imagine my life without Jazz now and she's not quite a year old yet so I'm sure it must feel very sad, but I'm sure having a new puppy is keeping spirits high and they'll be plenty more memories to come.

Looking forward to seeing some pics soon!!

Emma, I'm so sorry about Dash. You're right though when you call it the hardest but kindest decision, so he didn't suffer too long. These little dogs just wrap themselves around your heart and don't let go.

Even though Harvey can't replace Dash, I'm sure he's keeping you busy. I bet you forgot how much work pups are!!! But also how much fun they are too. Snuggle up with Harvey and say an extra prayer for Dash. And welcome to Cavalier Talk.

Back