Thread: Silver CKCS Jewellery and Puppy Ornaments

Post Thanks / Like

Default Silver CKCS Jewellery and Puppy Ornaments

Hi all,

Just a little note to let you know about some new products in shop.

There are some stunning sterling silver handcrafted CKCS Earrings, small CKCS charms, and large Flying Cavalier pendant charms, all individually made by the artists and shopped to us from the USA.

We also now have these beautiful handpainted CKCS Puppy ornaments, in all four cavalier colours.

I know these items may appear pricey, but they really are the very lowest prices we can offer. They are very exclusive items, beautifully made.

All these items are on the homepage of the shop. They are in the coming soon section, but they are actually in stock. It is just that we ran our of room on the home page to put them in the 'new in' section!

www.cavalier-gift-shop.org

We really hope you like them all. Any ideas of things to stock in the shop are always gratefully received and taken on board.

Many thanks,

Karen and Tania x

Post Thanks / Like

Just a little reminder that you can get your CKCS Calendar and Diary for 2013 in the shop too -

www.cavalier-gift-shop.org

Many thanks,

Karen x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The jewelry and figurines are just gorgeous and will surely bring people a lifetime of pleasure. And they are unique! I love the new flying cavalier. A jeweler can also attach the necklace charms to a charm bracelet.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou Karlin,

Really pleased you like them, and thankyou for your order. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks again for supporting us,

Karen x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I had to go place an order right away!

I am looking forward to having the flying cavalier charm join the other little charm which I already have! I love the new mugs too -- delighted to see the Companion Cavalier Club has its own mug! -- and the Christmas ornaments are just what my tree needs.

The store is really incredible -- it easily has the best array of cavalier-related items, many of them specially done for the store, anywhere (and they can be shipped anywhere!).

Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Karlin,

Tania and I have big plans for new products in the shop in the new year. It really gives us a boost to know people like the things we stock, and the beautiful image of the four cavaliers that we now have exclusive to us will be available on all sorts of things in time.

Thanks again, and a very happy christmas to you!

Karen xx