• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where are you?

Kate H

Please can I say again what I say from time to time - could people put their country at the top of their posts? If someone needs information, it's difficult to recommend a neurologist, for example, if you don't know whether they are living in the UK, the US, Denmark, France or Timbuctoo! The dog foods available in the US and the UK are different, as are the names of drugs. I know not everyone is comfortable with putting the name of their town, but the country really does make things easier!

Thanks,

Kate, Oliver and Aled

People can put that information either into their personal information so it goes at the top right of each post in the band across the top, or in their signature (you can create a sig that goes at the bottom of each post).

I agree that it is very helpful to at least have a country as it really limits or delays the helpful information others can give, especially when people make a post asking for help on a health issue or a training issue and need some kind of referral to a professional (y)

Also others really enjoy having some idea where members are located even if only in a very general sense!

Back