• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Germany

Anja

Hi over there,

my name is Anja, I'm 30 years old and a really proud owner of a nearly 1 year old (her birthday is on sunday) black & tan bitch named Gladys.

12754600gj.jpg

I was searching for some information 'bout the size of the Hurtta clothes for my little girl and saw some nice threads here.
So I decided to register.

Regards,
Anja

She is just the prettiest little thing i,ve seen, you are very lucky to have her, lots of cuddles from me Karen Ruby and Sadie x

Hello and welcome!!! Gladys is just beautiful.

I hope you'll keep posting pictures, especially once you buy those new clothes for her. :)

Hello Anja and Gladys,

What a gorgeus girl Gladys is!!!
I come from Spain, but I am leaving as well in Germany.
Regards

Thx for welcoming us :)
Here is another picture of my little girl.
It was taken on sunday.

12817051od.jpg

Gladys is beautiful! Where in Germany do you live? I may be visiting Germany very soon on a possible job in Koln (no idea how to make umlauts).

Hello and welcome, she is a stunning, beautiful girl. Happy birthday when it comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back