• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Faith's BVA/KC CMSM certificate.........Thanks to Ruperts Fund.

Margaret C

Ruperts Fund is a very special and enormously successful initiative to help breeders and researchers alike. It was started by Karlin, the owner of this forum, and Nicki Hughes, one of the Moderators, and so many of the members here have contributed to fundraising efforts here.

I want to say thank you to all those involved and express my appreciation to you all because RF paid for my five year old tricolour Faith to be rescanned under the BVA/KC CMSM Scheme and she has been shown to be still free of SM.

Faith was eligible for RF funding because she is an older bitch that has been scanned clear before. Quite a few of her extended family are also scanned.

A win/win situation..................... CMSM research benefits from her scan information and I know it is still safe for her to be mated.
8276890513_3b6f3fb943.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back