Thread: Charley's Pals

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Charley's Pals

Here is Buddy, Charley's best buddy. We got them Christmas last year and they've bonded like brothers and are practicly inspeprable!

And here's there new friend who doesn't have a name yet ( we've only had her 2 days). She's a one week old baby chicken.

Sorry no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get them to go smaller but more pics on instagram @buddyandcharley
    Abbie
    Mummy to my baby boy Charle
    y

Post Thanks / Like

Buddy is very cute
    What breed is he?

how is your chick going? It would be a bit bigger now!
    ~ Kokoda - Ruby - DOB 26/02/2011, Deniki - Tricolour - DOB 17/02/2013 and RIPAnzac ~

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Buddy is a Bichon Frise and our chicken who we've called Bessie is a lot bigger shes starting to get a lot of her adult feathers through now
    Abbie
    Mummy to my baby boy Charle
    y

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Abbiex View Post
    Thank you Buddy is a Bichon Frise and our chicken who we've called Bessie is a lot bigger shes starting to get a lot of her adult feathers through now
    I looked after a friends Bichon over the weekend, (his name is Charlie!), and he and Kokoda got along SO well!
    I had never had the chance to look after one, and after I did i realised bichons are lovely dogs

I have always wanted chickens, but we do not have the yard space, and i am not sure how impressed Kokoda would be. (or should I say the chickens would be!)
    ~ Kokoda - Ruby - DOB 26/02/2011, Deniki - Tricolour - DOB 17/02/2013 and RIPAnzac ~

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures love to see more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk