Thread: maggies world - tumblr

Post Thanks / Like

Default maggies world - tumblr

so i noticed that on tumblr (tumblr.com) there are LOTS of cute cavaliers, but some of them..like milo and oatmeal...have their own blogs.
    so i created maggies before i got her..and waited until i picked her up and knew which she was..to acutally create it..but its a work in progress...i wanted to share it here

http://maggies-world815.tumblr.com/

*sings in an elmo voice*

lalalala, lalalala, maggies world, lalalala, lalalala, maggies world, maggie likes her dragon....her little lamb too...thats maggies worldddddddddd
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like

Chelsea you're officially cavalier-crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Its so fun and they are so sweet and great how can you not. We had Mr. Monster's birthday party at my parents house last weekend and Fletcher jumped in a chair at the table for singing "Happy Birthday". I made a comment that it wasn't Fletcher party turn yet. My sister looked at me like I was insane......"Are we really going to have a birthday party for the dog?" she said I told her "well yeah duh". She says she IS NOT coming but I'll make cupcakes for the kids too so they will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

hahahhaha i tottaly am!!!

you should get fletcher a pupcake!!!! and a picture with it.
    my cousin bought or made her dog a pupcake this year for his birthday
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like

hahahhaha i tottaly am!!!

you should get fletcher a pupcake!!!! and a picture with it.
    my cousin bought or made her dog a pupcake this year for his birthday
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like

Love the blog....very cute!