• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

maggies world - tumblr

Super Princess

so i noticed that on tumblr (tumblr.com) there are LOTS of cute cavaliers, but some of them..like milo and oatmeal...have their own blogs.
so i created maggies before i got her..and waited until i picked her up and knew which she was..to acutally create it..but its a work in progress...i wanted to share it here :D

http://maggies-world815.tumblr.com/

*sings in an elmo voice*

lalalala, lalalala, maggies world, lalalala, lalalala, maggies world, maggie likes her dragon....her little lamb too...thats maggies worldddddddddd

Chelsea you're officially cavalier-crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Its so fun and they are so sweet and great how can you not. We had Mr. Monster's birthday party at my parents house last weekend and Fletcher jumped in a chair at the table for singing "Happy Birthday". I made a comment that it wasn't Fletcher party turn yet. My sister looked at me like I was insane......"Are we really going to have a birthday party for the dog?" she said I told her "well yeah duh". She says she IS NOT coming but I'll make cupcakes for the kids too so they will come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahhaha i tottaly am!!! :D

you should get fletcher a pupcake!!!! and a picture with it.
my cousin bought or made her dog a pupcake this year for his birthday

hahahhaha i tottaly am!!! :D

you should get fletcher a pupcake!!!! and a picture with it.
my cousin bought or made her dog a pupcake this year for his birthday

Back