• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Blue mini dog biscuits

Super Princess

I said NO DOG BISCUITS.. was going to try healthy veggies for treats.
buttt i was in the pet store and saw these. i belive Blue to be a healthy line of food (although we are on Acana and im happy with that) and the treats sounded pretty healthy so i picked up to help for potty rewards.

Has anyone heard much about these? good..bad? other?

I prefer not to feed commercially made dog treats too. I'm not sure about that brand however I have been using Royal Canine treats. Fletcher is on Wellness Core kibble but I was looking for a good treat I would crush add some peanut butter to and stuff his kong............. I have been trying to get him interested in kongs for a while. Plus Mr. Monster LOVES to get Fletcher treats and he always choose carrots, cause its the only raw veggie he likes and it just got to be too many carrots.

Back