• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Instagram

Abbiex

I think I have officaily gone dog mad. I have created an account on Instagram for my dogs (@buddyandcharley). Please tell me Im not the only one doing this or Im I a bit mad :) lol.

I haven't done this but I may as well, considering almost every picture I post is of one or both of my cavaliers! :)

What a great idea!!!! I need somewhere to post all of these cute pictures and I dont want to annoy all my friends who arent quite so dog crazy! @ladyandgracie:*nana:

Despite all of the media attention for their new terms of service, I think it will all blow over soon - something's going to have to change or they will lose all of their users! Not that I'm very concerned they will use my dog pictures for advertisements anyway :p

I don't have an instagram account for skippy, but most of the pictures I take on my own account are of him =)

YAY! I'm so glad I'm not the only one doing this. I only started out because I didn't want to get on my friends nerves by posting loads of pics of my dog on my instagram. But I love to take pictures of them :snap:. I'll add everyone on here who has put their instagram name on :)

I have just "discovered" Instagram - and yes, Molly and Éowyn dominate my pictures! My account is charlottelindhardt.

Back