Would like some opinions on when I should do this. Today, we had BellaMia's 3rd puppy vaccinations. Our vet wants to do rabies next month. Our breeder feels that this should wait until she is a year old (she's 4 months now). Just wondering on the pros and cons on the best time to have it done.