Thread: Our Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Our Christmas!

Tommy and Lauren watched "Miracle on 34th Street" [1947 B&W] so they KNOW that Father Christmas is real .
    We hung up their stockings in eager anticipation, but I did explain that Father Christmas only gave presents to good doggies! Either he was in a very forgiving mood this year, or he had forgotten to bring his reading spectacles with him to check his list twice! They had SO many presents they didn't all fit in the stockings!

I think I can see a present in my stocking

And LOADS more, look!!

Can I have one now PLEAAASE I promise I will still eat my dinner?

Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. They must have been extra good to get so many presents. BellaMia and I watched all those old Christmas classic movies. My favorite is "It's a Wonderful Life". Oh, then there's A Christmas Carol, then Elf and White Christmas. OK, l love them all!
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

What beautiful photos, particularly the first one, sounds like Lauren and Tommy have been very good. Ollie enjoyed watching Lady and the Tramp over Christmas and also unwrapping Jasper`s christmas present - Jasper had dog treats and Ollie a new sqeakey toy, somehow the smell of the treats was more appealing than his own present, so he decided to open Jasper`s first and even managed to pull open the top of the bag and then started on his on present, luckily Jasper did`nt seem to mind, he gets used to Ollie being bossy all the time.
    Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Joyce, we love all those old movies too - watched Wonderful Life Christmas Eve, White Christmas and also have The Bishop's Wife [just discovered there was a remake in 1996 with Denzel Washington and Whitney Houston, The Preacher's Wife so will have to track that down!]

Love most of the Cary Grant and James Stewart movies, such a lovely naivety and innocence to them. I haven't seen Elf though.

So pleased Pam that the boys had a good Christmas - of course treats are far more interesting that toys LOL
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org