I want to post a reminder warning about chocolate.....especially as most of us have more of it in the house at this time of year.
I am always so careful regarding not leaving any around where Leo can get it. But......
This morning Ive come down to find 6 empty celebration chocolate wrappers in Leo's bed!!
Ive called the vet and as the chocolate is milk, and only a small amount of the actual sweet plus he didnt eat the wrappers Ive been reasured he'll be ok.
Leo managed to get the sweets out of a bag...I didnt know they were in there. I feel terrible and very relieved it wasnt more chocolate. Im just thankful he didnt eat the silver foil wrappers as well!!!
Please please everyone be vigilant....I always thought I was...it just shows you.