Hi all, I need input!!! Just received a phone call from the breeder that we got Cody from. She has an elderly lady that has an 11 month old Cav with stage 2 kidney disease. Do not know any details waiting to get that all faxed from the owners vet in the a.m. The lady does not want the dog and is looking for another home for her. Does anyone have any experience with this? We were looking to get another Cav but wondering if we are taking on more than we can handle. From what I gather she is on no special meds, just a low or no protein diet. Sounds like she has not had a lot of training as she is still pottying in the house. We do get a chance to meet owner and dog before saying yes. Any thoughts greatly appreciated and will now start searching the site for info. Thanks all!!!!!