• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pelempone

Hi Everyone,

I'm Penny and I am counting down the days to Jan 20th, when I pickup my new tri colour puppy, Jemima.

I have already picked up some really useful information from these forums and look forward to becoming an active member.

Penny

Hi Penny, I was a member months before I got my first cavalier. :eek: Welcome and congrads on the new pup. Waiting the last few weeks are SO HARD.

Hi and thank you:rolleyes: I think it's worse than being in the last weeks of pregnancy !!
i think I'm prepared- just have to do a walk through of the house to puppy proof next weekend and buy food.

i can not wait!!

Hello Penny

Welcome to you and your life changing first cavalier Jemima when she arrives and lots of photos pls when she does pls.

Back