• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Mesh Drying Coat

Yes, they're made by Ann Hall. She has an excellent reputation and her coats are used by many show people who get excellent results from them. I have had 2 for 5 or 6 years now, which wash up like new every time. I also have a couple of her cool coats. So far as I remember I had to persuade her to part with them as she had only brought them to show for people to have a look at. When we get some decent weather I might use them again. I checked with Ann recently, telling her they have been packed away in a poly box for 3 or 4 years and she told me they will be fine.

Hi Flo

Thanks for the info ,I will measure Daisy tonight and just get 1 to try before I get more .:)

Hi Sins

Just had a good 20 min conversation with her ,she is a very kind helpful Lady who seemed
to enjoy talking about her Cavaliers and Charlies .I really enjoyed the talk lots of helpful tips
and advice .So the measuring tape on our Daisy tonight as she will be 6 next week so the
Liver Cake is ordered off Zoe and I will have to try and get some good pics over Sunday and
give her a good shampoo and set as the next groomers visit is not till 19 th Jan .As I type I
have Margarets little 8 month Llasa nibbling at my shoe laces ,and before she just vaulted a
600 mm ply barrier we have rigged up in the office to chase Tiddles and Tufty around the office .:)

Back