Thread: Hello from new member

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from new member

Hi All,

I brought home my first Cavalier just before Thanksgiving, his name is Teddy and he is a little darling blenheim. Found this forum when I was researching his sensitive stomach, and was very happy to find out I wasn't alone with my boy's issues! I've always had Golden Retrievers before, who are pretty big, hearty dogs, and mine have always had stomachs like tanks, haha. Teddy is about 14 weeks now, and currently the little prince of house, ruling over my 7 year old golden Max, who Teddy adores, and our cat, Eli, who I think Teddy would adore gently munching, if only Eli would hold still for it.

Looking forward to learning more about this wonderful breed through this group - I'm sure I will have so many questions as Teddy grows up, and it's lovely to know there are some experts near at hand!

Rachel

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome! Yes we have lots of people used to managing amore sensitive stomach and there are various threads from the past on the topic -- always worth trying a few search terms and see if you find anything useful in our archives too!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com