Thread: Hello! New Member

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello! New Member

Hi I am Mariann and am new to the forum. Honey--my first cavalier past away about a year ago at 11 years old from kidney failure (her poor little body couldn't handle her heart medication for CHF). Three weeks after her passing Louie Louie --a tri color cav with a all boy personality came into our lives! Funny how they just seem to find you! Looking forward to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum! 11 years is a pretty typical lifespan, due the the severe health problems in the breed. But glad you have a new baby (the dog, of course) in your life.

Post Thanks / Like

Its funny how the wild little boy personality find its way into a Mommy's heart. My 11 month old cavalier Fletcher and my youngest wild human child have VERY similar personalities, one chews things he shouldn't the other climbs furniture like everything is he personal jungle gym....both run all over the house and never want to stop playing.
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. I also have a tri-color with an all-boy personality. Even at 5 years old he is still a pistol - never stops. His personality is so different from my other three. Hope you're having fun with Louie Louie.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)