• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello! New Member

Mariann

Hi I am Mariann and am new to the forum. Honey--my first cavalier past away about a year ago at 11 years old from kidney failure (her poor little body couldn't handle her heart medication for CHF). Three weeks after her passing Louie Louie --a tri color cav with a all boy personality came into our lives! Funny how they just seem to find you! Looking forward to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! 11 years is a pretty typical lifespan, due the the severe health problems in the breed. But glad you have a new baby (the dog, of course) in your life.

icon_welcome Its funny how the wild little boy personality find its way into a Mommy's heart. My 11 month old cavalier Fletcher and my youngest wild human child have VERY similar personalities, one chews things he shouldn't the other climbs furniture like everything is he personal jungle gym....both run all over the house and never want to stop playing.

Welcome. I also have a tri-color with an all-boy personality. Even at 5 years old he is still a pistol - never stops. His personality is so different from my other three. Hope you're having fun with Louie Louie.

Back