• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thistle had several pain episodes this weekend

I understand this is a complicated, painful and confusing diagnose. I'm turning to the brighter side of the situation when I said "this is not a death sentence and is treatable" and I really do think that is true. Its not like there are no options, you are not being told "your dog is in a lot of pain and there is nothing to be done" (that is in my mind a death sentence) Again there are no crystal balls and not one living thing is born on this earth with an expiration date. Thank goodness for all the wonderful information posted in CT. Personally, since not having any information about Fletcher's parents I brace for the day I face these medical conditions. Its not easy I'm sure but again just another reason to be thankful for CT and the support.

Back