• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

FASDOG1

Hi, my name is Leo I live in the state of MA. USA Cape Cod area. I have a new 6 month old Cavalier named Buddy, he is Ruby in color and is very handsome. We have only had him for about a month and he is very smart. He loves to play, watch TV and sleeps with us at night. House training is coming along pretty good some days no accidents others a couple. I am trying to stop him from barking at everyone and everything he sees. I had a 1 1/2 yr old grandson over the holidays that just loved the dog and the dog loved him. I could not ask for a better personality. The breeder we purchased him from did not have him up to date on shots so that is now under control and we just got him neutered, I want a family pet and did not want to breed him. Any suggestions from you all will be welcomed. I am retired so I have the time to work with him. Thanks for reading this and I hope to learn a lot about this breed.

Hi Leo and welcome to the forum. I had a lovely holiday in Cape Cod a couple of years ago, but didn't see any cavaliers, so I'm sure Buddy gets lots of attention when you are out and about with him- mind you it's hard to pass a cavalier without saying hello at the best of times :p

Welcome! It sounds like Buddy is your first cavalier. Many people find "you can't have just one." :) They can be very addicting.

icon_welcome I think a cavalier is the PERFECT breed for a retired person, or like me a crazy family with 3 kids lots of coming and going and we just take my sweet Fletcher just comes along happily. I can for sure seeing us getting another cavalier in one day.

Back