• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy's Sixth Birthday Wed 9th Jan

Brian M

Hi

The Boss is 6 tomorrow and she's as bright as a button and sitting right now to my left wanting attention or if not will dance all over the keys of my laptop.
As we all say whats happened to those six years ,though of course it was a further 12 weeks later that I drove down on a dark Monday evening to Betws y Coed
to see Lorraine and meet Daisy for the first time and I would love to turn the clock back and do it all again even with all the ups and downs of the last couple of years .

Happy Birthday To The Best Little Horror On The Planet " DAISY " Lorankas Dawns Delight

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

A few photos I took last Sunday half way through a walk so they are all a bit damp and tangled up from meandering through the long grass .

8361511643_764cb36a56_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

8361510053_2f89212c0b_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

8355334342_707b5ac287_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

8361509523_de259942db_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

8355376256_5206bfe73c_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

8355327554_3ec75c1634_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Best Wishes To All

Daisy

No matter how much of a horror that little girl is, she is one GOOD looking little horror!!!! Happy Birthday sweet little Daisy.

Happy Birthday Daisy! You look so beautiful in you pink coat! Hope you have many, many more birthdays that we can all celebrate with you. :hppybdy: b*n*n* :hppybdy:

Happy Birthday sweet Daisy, have a wonderful day, sending best wishes, hugs kisses, Karen, Ruby and Sadie xxx :lotsaluv:

Happy Birthday Daisy!!!!!!!!!!! In my house Fletcher is going to get 2 parties one Birthday and one Gotta Day. I have family friends who have adopted children (they were adopted at 3 and 4 years old) and that's what they do...........I think its a great idea for any adopted member of the family! After all they were chosen!

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

to you daisy and hope you have many more
beautiful girl's and beautiful photos
sending daisy kisses and cuddles on her 6th birthday
from louie and his mum

Hi

Daisy asked me thank you all for your kind wishes and to tell you that she had a nice day and a lovely tea which had some lamb breast ,lamb's heart and some whitebait in followed by Liver
cake (thanks to Zoe ) which Daisy decided to share with her sisters . And as me Dad was of work today cos he had to take Mum to hospital for some tests we managed to fit a walk in late afternoon
but it was cold on the front so its a good job I still have my long coat .:) But on Monday I go back to see Ulreke at Chestergates for another check up .:(

Just wanting to gaze at Brian's girls today.....remembering his love for them. RIP Brian, you will be missed so very much.

Back