• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How Often Should We Go For Check Ups

Brian M

Hi

Daisy goes back to C/gates for a check up on Monday but I see no reason to alter
her meds ,she seems happy enough and her current meds seem to be doing what
they need to do .We have now been going back monthly for the last four months ,what
would you do if asked ? continue like this or suugest a review in so three months unless
things change .

Tks Brian

I would stop going as often. If things change before your next appointment, you can give them a call.

2-4 times per year seems plenty adequate to me when you are in a stable situation.

If it was my dog and me, I would ask if we could go back less often. It is expensive, time-consuming, and there might be another dog with more pressing health problems that needs the appointment. If the doctor were to say 'keep the monthly visits' then I would comply, of course.

Back