• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thistle is feeling better! And now she wants to make puppies too!

Soushiruiuma

I am flying to Switzerland for a job interview in the morning (Yey!). I had arranged with some friends of mine in Antwerp to watch the dogs, but they backed out last minute because they are too afraid of hurting Thistle. So last second a CT member (Gladys' mom -black and tan cavalier) offered to take them.

So today we took the train to Germany! Thistle is chasing Gladys everywhere, you'd never even know she's sick. And since Gladys is in heat, Thistle has decided that they are going to make puppies (and Gladys isn't protesting). Fortunately, Thistle is spayed, and female/female matings have a low success rate anyway. But it's nice to see Thistle active and enthusiastic again.

The gabapentin seems to be sufficient on its own (for now). I'm giving the omeprazole separately because I don't want any absorption interference. I won't be changing her medications for a while, I want her stabilised for a while before we start fiddling with things.

So pleased Thistle is feeling so lively and thank you for the little joke, it made me smile.

Good luck with the job interview.

At the moment all 3 cavaliers are sleeping :cffee: and I think I need another cup of coffee ...

Glad to hear that Thistle is doing better and that you have a job interview! Hope the latter goes really well.

Hey Mummy ... :D

attachment.php

Back