• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New! :)

talithacumi

Hi all! I'm new to the forums, and wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Juliet, and I'm a 29 year old student from Toronto, ON. I have an absolutely wonderful Blenheim Cavalier puppy named Beatrix (Bea or BeaBea for short) who came into my life at the age of 12 weeks last August, and who is now going on eight months old.

Life with Beatrix is amazing - I couldn't imagine how much happiness she would bring me, and how close we would become when I brought her home, it's been such a lovely surprise - and I'm delighted to have found a place to communicate with others who love Cavaliers as much as I do.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone, and can't wait to explore, learn, and enjoy the forums!

Cheers!
Juliet & Beatrix

icon_welcomeWe're all cavalier crazy or in my case just plain crazy here:) I have a beautiful almost 1 year old blenhiem cavalier named Fletcher. He's my love for sure. Currently he is sitting on a foot stool very closely watching my husband eat raw carrots one of his fav treats Hahahaaaa I'm sure he'll get one too.

welcome to the board!!
Im from the other side of Canada, Victoria :)
Can't wait to hear all about your little lady!! and see some pictures!!:D

Back