• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Cavalier Owner

mokey

Hi, I'm Mokey and have just become a cavalier owner 9 days ago to Arthur, our little Ruby Cavalier. He's a lovely dog but it's been a shock to the system! I've joined this site because Arthur is our first dog and I've found myself a little unsure of a couple of things so hoping to get some support during those times, as and when they arrive, and I'm sure they will!

Looking forward to getting know other Cavalier owners

Hi Mokey and welcome. I'm in Hampshire too so were neighbours! I've had my cav for nearly a year now and it's definitely life changing!!

How old is Arthur, presume a puppy? I got loads of help and advice from this site so I'm sure you'll find it very helpful - and everyone is very friendly so ask away...

we also love pics so hope you'll be able to post some soon!

Thanks for the welcomes.
Nix105 I'm in Fareham, nr Portsmouth.
Arthur is 9 weeks old and gorgeous. As soon as I work out how to post a picture, I'll put some up

Back