Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Don't Walk That Sort Of Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default I Don't Walk That Sort Of Dog

Hi

One of our construction jobs is a new bridge over the M54 near Wolverhampton ,and our site agent
    on the job lost his labrador a month ago but he and his wife have finally decided to get another one
    or maybe even two new dogs.So talking to him this morning I asked about any news on the dog front and he replied
    " not yet " so I casually said " What about a Cavalier " and his response was " I don't walk that that sort
    of dog" .I will not type on here my xxxxx response but part was " I am proud to walk my four little girls even when
    they are wearing their pink check coats .

Any thoughts on anything else I could have said ?
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Just as well really as you have to be a special sort of wondeful person to own a Cavalier and he obviously doesnt qualify
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Mel

Totally on your side .
    Brian M

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

Just talking to Chris a few minutes ago and after all he's not a bad lad ,his wife is collecting these
    two ,as they come as a pair ,this afternoon from death row at this Animal Centre .

http://www.capricornrescue.org/homel...lieandmia.html
    Brian M

Post Thanks / Like

Stuart walks Misty with her pink collar and lead, and her pink jacket when it's very cold

He obviously doesn't know Cavi's very well, my two are big dogs in a small body. I've never met another small breed of dog that I liked myself, as I've found small dogs yappy(my two "Wuff" not yap ), and more likely to nip, especially a Jack Russell, but that's just me. Good on him for giving these two a home though
    Paula - mum to Murphy(6) & Misty(7), and Jerry our cat.

Post Thanks / Like

Silly guy I guess he has no clue that Cavi's are chick magnets! So many times when we are walking I hear the comment "O so cute" I naturally assume they mean me!
    Chuck, Cooper and Nina
    Shelter dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human, we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. Do not pity a shelter dog. Adopt one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good Morning

The site at Wolverhampton is closed today so Chris is up here with us and after a quick interrogation we know that Ollie the JRT slept under their duvet and Mia the Husky slept on their duvet and they are well behaved little and large doggies and seem to have been well looked after .So it seems our story has a happy ending ,excepting of course Chris and his silly misguided view of our beautiful breed which I will take great delight in educating about the error of his thoughts and ways on a regular basis .

Best Wishes
    Brian
    Brian M

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by meljoy View Post
    Just as well really as you have to be a special sort of wondeful person to own a Cavalier and he obviously doesnt qualify
    Where is the "Like" button?

Post Thanks / Like

Well each to their own I suppose, but is wonderful they have adopted these two, I wish them all the luck and many happy years together.
    Andrea
    Jasper tri
    21/Dec/05, Gabby ruby girl 8/Nov/07, and Felix the cat 4/April/10

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

An update ,yesterday the Husky had the JRT around the throat and Maggie had her thumb punctured trying to pull them apart so
    unfortunately Chris has returned the Husky and kept the JRT but is still looking foor one other .
    Brian M