Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stella Agnes

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stella Agnes

On 1/13/13 my beautiful blenheim baby, Stella Agnes, who would've been 12 on Feb. 23rd went to the Bridge. She will be frolicking with all the other dogs and cats there waiting on their owners to join them some day. I will miss her and think of her every day of my life.

Stella had SM (mild symptoms actually began showing up around 6-7 years old) and was on medication for the last few months. Within the last few weeks Stella started having seizures and they had become very frequent. She could not recover quickly from them and could not walk well afterward. My husband and I decided to have Stella go to sleep in my arms on the 13th of January. Her suffering is no more. Stella was a champion, she was a wonderful Therapy Dog, she was a friend and companion, she was a great fur "sister" to the other dogs....she was my heart. The only thing keeping me going is that I have my other beautiful dogs. I will always love you Stella Agnes, you were a blessing to me and everyone who met you.
    Mom to:
    Stella Agnes (Blenheim, RIP - 2001-2013), Hazel Louise (Black & Tan), Laverne Marie (Ruby), Rupert William (Blenheim),
    Lucy Mae, Desi Ray (RIP - 2003-2011), Princess Di, Smokey Jo (RIP - 1990-2012)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry. Our first dog had seizures and it's heartbreaking to watch your dog suffer through them, especially when they don't recover quickly. I'm so glad she was able to go to sleep in your arms. What a comfort to both you and her. I hope you find some peace soon in her memory.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry for your Stella, i am sure she had amazing 12 years with you!
    Ebru&Duses

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. She was an amazing dog! I'm blessed to have had her in my life.
    Mom to:
    Stella Agnes (Blenheim, RIP - 2001-2013), Hazel Louise (Black & Tan), Laverne Marie (Ruby), Rupert William (Blenheim),

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So sorry to read of your loss.

RIP Stella Agnes
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry your beautiful girl Stella is gone. It is a comfort that she left in your arms where she always felt safe for those 12 wonderful years with you. RIP sweet Stella.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for your kind comments.

@Sydney's Mom....thank you for your thoughts, and I do wish I had Stella in my life for all of her 12 years, you see I adopted her when she was 5 years old. She was a retired show champion and I met the breeder that had her and we became friends. She let Stella come to live with me. That was one of the best things that ever happened to me! I am thankful for those 7 years and will forever remember her.
    Mom to:

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Stella, she was a beauty.

Take comfort in your other dogs, and know that she will live on in your heart forever.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm so sorry that you have lost your Stella. I'm glad she could be a part of your life for so many years and she was obviously so dearly loved.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com