• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Stella Agnes

StellaLucyDesi

On 1/13/13 my beautiful blenheim baby, Stella Agnes, who would've been 12 on Feb. 23rd went to the Bridge. She will be frolicking with all the other dogs and cats there waiting on their owners to join them some day. I will miss her and think of her every day of my life.

Stella had SM (mild symptoms actually began showing up around 6-7 years old) and was on medication for the last few months. Within the last few weeks Stella started having seizures and they had become very frequent. She could not recover quickly from them and could not walk well afterward. My husband and I decided to have Stella go to sleep in my arms on the 13th of January. Her suffering is no more. Stella was a champion, she was a wonderful Therapy Dog, she was a friend and companion, she was a great fur "sister" to the other dogs....she was my heart. The only thing keeping me going is that I have my other beautiful dogs. I will always love you Stella Agnes, you were a blessing to me and everyone who met you.

I'm so sorry. Our first dog had seizures and it's heartbreaking to watch your dog suffer through them, especially when they don't recover quickly. I'm so glad she was able to go to sleep in your arms. What a comfort to both you and her. I hope you find some peace soon in her memory.

So sorry your beautiful girl Stella is gone. It is a comfort that she left in your arms where she always felt safe for those 12 wonderful years with you. RIP sweet Stella.

Thank you all for your kind comments.

@Sydney's Mom....thank you for your thoughts, and I do wish I had Stella in my life for all of her 12 years, you see I adopted her when she was 5 years old. She was a retired show champion and I met the breeder that had her and we became friends. She let Stella come to live with me. That was one of the best things that ever happened to me! I am thankful for those 7 years and will forever remember her.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Stella, she was a beauty.

Take comfort in your other dogs, and know that she will live on in your heart forever.

I'm so sorry that you have lost your Stella. I'm glad she could be a part of your life for so many years and she was obviously so dearly loved.

Those 7 years with Stella Agnes were worth their weight in gold. She was clearly loved and cherished, and she will have loved and cherished you just as much. All my best heartfelt wishes to you at this time.

hi
i'm so sorry of your loss of stella
you had 12 wonderful yrs with her
your hearts must be breaking
they never leave us

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Stella will never be forgotten. She was one special little girl.

Lynne, I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Sending my deepest sympathy to you and your family, her suffering is over, just have happy memories of your time together, god bless you, sending hugs and cuddles from Karen, Ruby and Sadie xxx

Back