• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maggie and Elizabeth Taylor (sex and the city)

Super Princess

So..i dont know how many people have seen Sex and the city..and know charlottes puppy elizabeth taylor..a cute little blenhiem.
but i was just watching it now..and its the epiosde where elizabeth taylor shows up at Charlottes house.
Maggies playing around on the floor with her toys..when elizabeth taylor makes her grand enterence to the series.
the dog on tv..is SILENT sitting in a basket.
maggie who wasnt paying attention..stops..runs up to the tv..paws on the entertainment center..watching intently. I donno what that dog said in silent puppy lanuage but she said something.
so i ran for my camera..which distracted maggie.
i rewind the tv..and it happens all over again..dog comes on tv..maggie runs..and paws up.

i havnt uploaded pictures yet..but it was SO FUNNy.

So cute! I think dogs often recognize other dogs of the same breed. Our Shih Tzu always got more excited when he saw another Shih Tzu, especially one the same color.

When our tri-color Chip is with us at dog shows, the only breed that attracts his attention is the cavalier. I could walk with him off leash through a grooming room at a conformation show, and he would not leave my side unless he saw another cavalier.

i think it has to be the same breed thing.. ive watched homeward bound..hatchi..a bunch of dog shows with her on my lap..she never cared.. but this.and she had to have been talking in doggy lanuage..maggie wasnt even looking at the tv..and suddnly bam..shes turned around and running for the tv. she reminds me of lucky in this picture. you know the little delmation from 101 delmation cartoon? haha

hahaha! Maggie is ADORABLE! Lady also loves watching TV, any animal and she'll start barking. Its funny - the ONLY time she barks is at the TV!

Back