• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Free App - Monitor Breathing Rate

Tania

https://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/cardalis/id569166179?mt=8

This was sent to me earlier today, it might help.

If you have a dog with or at risk from heart failure, your veterinary surgeon may ask you to monitor this over time.
This app will help you to measure your dog’s breathing rate, record it as a graph. This results graph can be e-mailed to your veterinary surgeon.

What a great tool!! Thanks for posting it. I am happy I don't need it yet, but I have good friends who do & I'm sharing with them. Thank you so much Tania!!

It may be handy, but if you know how to count breaths for 15 seconds, and then multiply by 4, you should not need it.

I agree Rod! This is useful, it will give a accurate history which can be e mailed direct to your vet/cardio without any messing. I monitor Coco twice daily, sometimes I forget or get distracted so I don't always write it down. I use the stop clock on my I Pad/Phone so there is no difference except this app will record it for me. Coco's Cardio and Vet constantly require this information and I amm sure they will be pleased with such detailed and accurate information.

Back