Thread: Puppy photos!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Puppy photos!

How beautiful is this little puppy?
    This photo was taken 4 days ago Now 16 days old.

[removed by admin]

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hopefully from cardiologist tested, EFS DNA-tested and MRId parents, whoever the breeder is (please do not mention names however).
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

To me, a cavalier is the only dog (or animal of any kid, really) that's cuter/prettier/more handsome as an adult than as a baby.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh dear -- I see the breeder was you and that you are asking some pretty basic questions elsewhere, indicating not much knowledge about the breed or breeding. Whatever the 'etc' was in your health testing list, I will wager MRId parents wasn't one of them and wonder if a vet did the heart testing -- making it meaningless -- or if the parents were both at least 2.5 and you know all four grandparents were clear at age 5 on a cardiologist test. Because if they were not, you shouldn't have been breeding any of these parents unless they were age 5 and heart clear. And of course, if they had good MRIs, the EFS DNA test, 'etc'...

Hopefully you will learn more about the breed and breeding, do critical tests such as MRIs and work with a knowledgable breeder mentor if you ever consider breeding again.

Best of luck in finding a discussion board that will welcome breeding discussions and people 'cluey' (as you have said) about health and not just the genetics of colouring.

The genetics of health are a hell of a lot more important.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CSutherland View Post
    To me, a cavalier is the only dog (or animal of any kid, really) that's cuter/prettier/more handsome as an adult than as a baby.

I complete agree! I still sit and stare at how handsome Fletcher is.
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras