• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Ollie. Born Nov. 24, 2012

Ollie Boy

*6 Month Update* Meet Ollie. Born Nov. 24, 2012

Ollie_zps916106ee.jpg

ollie2_zps8bb03a05.jpg

ollie1_zpsf5b796cb.jpg

ollie4_zps32e5dcf9.jpg

ollie5_zps3b516c2d.jpg

ollie6_zps3472dea7.jpg

ollie3_zps8df915f4.jpg

Last edited:
He's a cutie...remind me of my Remington. I love the picture where he is sitting and his tail is a blur because he is wagging it:luv:

oh my Ollie is a sweetie... makes my heart melt and gives me puppy fever! have lots of fun with him. I'm sure he's naughty once in a while, but he sure looks innocent.

oh my Ollie is a sweetie... makes my heart melt and gives me puppy fever! have lots of fun with him. I'm sure he's naughty once in a while, but he sure looks innocent.

Ha! Once in a while?! I never knew (at 10 weeks) that they bite EVERYTHING IN SITE! I haven't been around a puppy in nearly 10 years. He goes after my wrists and locks on--WOW does it hurt.

Haven't checked back in on the site since I first posted those original puppy pics of Ollie but I thought I would post up some 6 mos. update pics. Ollie is doing great and is developing quite the personality. HE just finished up the AKC STAR puppy class a few weeks back.

Last edited:
What is it about these little Blenheims? They all look so much alike and just melt my heart. A pic of one on a billboard is what turned me on to them in the first place. I wasn't even looking to get a dog, had never considered it, but just had to have one after driving past the billboard on occasion. Glad we have our Bentley! What would we do without him?

Ollie is just the cutest thing! Makes me want a cavalier puppy but then there is the potty training, chewing shoes but they are sooo worth it. So glad he is doing well in puppy class.

This is one beautiful cavalier and love the photos, even hubby who does not normally make comments about the look of dogs said Ollie was a very good looking dog.

Back