• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog soup

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
No, not what it sounds like! :yikes

I am just back from Tesco and while taking two of those plastic containers of fresh soup out of the shopping bags I managed to end up juggling them like a circus performer by accident (butterfingers!) sending the black bean and chipotle one crashing to the ground. :sl*p: Of course it cracked open and half the soup went onto the floor.

Needless to say four cavaliers were on it in a moment and cleaned it all up. My only concern is if the spiciness might end up, um, backfiring on them but so far, so good. Guess I will have to wait til their last evening walk to see the 'end' result -- if any!

Must say thought that it's at moments like that -- a big mess on the floor -- that I'm glad to own dogs (nature's little floor cleaners!).

Well, I was thinking lunch since it's close to that time in California! :wggle:

Oh, and if, or should I say when, it backfires, make sure you are down wind and run really, really fast! :rotfl::rotfl:

I few years ago when we were dog sitting my parents dogs. I dropped a JUG of olive oil (its cheaper to buy in bulk right?) I had sneakers on but I guess because it went EVERYWHERE I immediately hit the floor (I swear it didn't even move my feet)........ it pretty funny :) But the worst part is as I fell the Yorkie was able to get out of the way some I still knocked her over she was COVERED too. Boy that was hard to clean up:jmp2:

Oliver is quite sure that he is employed by the local bus company to clean up any dropped sweets, crisps and biscuits from the floor. Also by the train company. You don't realise until you have a greedy dog just how much food gets dropped on the floor (not to mention the pavement). Our bus from town starts outside McDonalds, and I spend a lot of time stopping Oliver from picking up chicken bones.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

How funny :-D

I sometimes think I should have named Leo "Dyson" as he never seems to lose suction when there's something edable on the floor !!!

How funny :-D

I sometimes think I should have named Leo "Dyson" as he never seems to lose suction when there's something edable on the floor !!!

Thats so funny! Definitely going to seriously consider DYSON as my next dog's name!

Maggies pretty good around people food...so far.. its my 16 year old cat.. he hopes i drop stuff on the floor.
he'll clean up any milk spills or milkshake spills (he is a icecream addict) so the other day i got to the bottom of the ice cream carton..only dropsleft on the side..so i thought id let him lick it clean. then i tossed it out.
next day..i was looking at him..going..wtf is wrong with your ears..and yoru head? you got crusty stuff all over..what IS that? :D took me a bit to figure it out...he had icecream head..hahah

Back