• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello all from Istanbul, Turkey :)

duseskiz

Here are my girl Duses' photos, hope you enjoy :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Welcome to the forum!
Your girl is so cute :) I love the photos with all the dogs on the couches, that looks a bit like ours did when we had german shepherds :)

Welcome to the forum!
Your girl is so cute :) I love the photos with all the dogs on the couches, that looks a bit like ours did when we had german shepherds :)

thank you :) i love those photos too..if you look at the second photo from the end you might see 4th dog hiding behind the pillows :D

Hi
All beautiful and gorgeous photos ,what are their names .:)

Thank you Brian; unfortunately just cavalier one is mine, the others Duses' friends :) I sometimes take Duses to my dog tranier for socialization. However, The golden Retriever is the tranier's dog named Daisy, Black Lab is Marla, Choclote lab is Camur (means Mud), Terrier is Dost (means Buddy) and the other cavalier is Saskın (means stunned :D )

Back