Thread: Day 1 in the little Teddy house.

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Day 1 in the little Teddy house.

Its been a really lovely first day. We picked Teddy up this morning, spent a couple of hours with his family first, and then came home. He did really well in the car, only a tiny whimper as we set off and then good as gold for an hour and a half. Straight out of the car and we popped him in the garden, and we were rewarded with his first wee. Had about 15mins play and then into his play pen, and we went out for the longest hour ever. Thanks to technology, we watched him on the newly named Teddy-cam and for the first ten minutes he cried, then played with his puppy kong, and went to bed in his 'cave'. When we got home, he was so cool . . . "oh you've come back then?" stretching slowly out of his bed, and then bouncing sideways with a big "i'm kidding. . hello hello"
    We've had periods of play, sleep in his pen, excellent eating with his kongs, and managed to predict two very decent sized poo's, and got him to the garden in time. I know it will probably all go down hill from now, but all in all, our little man he,s had a busy day, and he is already loved to bits
    Lynne x
    Little Ted Bear - Ruby Boy Born December 8th 2012
    Beautiful Megan - Black & Tan. Left us 18th January 2013. My heart and soul.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What a great start. Well done Little Ted Bear xx
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi

Post Thanks / Like

How sweet! We got Bentley at 10 weeks, Jan, 2011, in the middle of a snow storm. He loved going out in the snow for his pees & poops but I didn't! We're loving him more and more and I believe if I had it to do over I'd want to start with an adult dog. However, I'm sure if we had know what we were doing his training would've gone a lot smoother.

Post Thanks / Like

Well done, little man! I think we need more pictures?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi
    well done teddy looking forward to seeing some photos of teddy