Thread: Hi! New Cavalier Owner & New to Forum

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi! New Cavalier Owner & New to Forum

Hi! I'm Wendy, a new Cavalier owner - human 'mommy' to Kipper. We (my husband, daughter & I) have had Kipper for a little over a week now. We are in love with him (and also a bit tired from our busy lives & puppy training)! I look forward to conversing with other Cavalier owners here on the forum, and I am also looking forward to learning more about Kipper & Cavaliers. Happy to be here....So happy to be a puppy mommy!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum. My daughter had a book about a dog called Kipper when she was younger....great name.
    Look forward to hearing more about him.
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

looking forward to seeing photos of kipper
    from louie and his mum

Post Thanks / Like

There's nothing better than owning a cavalier. You're going to fall in love with Kipper more and more every day. Maybe you'll be like me and have to have more than one (or even two or three!!!!) One of the best things though is when they snuggle up against you or on you to take a nap - now that's pure heaven!
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes! We are loving Kipper; he's a doll! Housebreaking is going pretty well....He's a good boy and has had only a few accidents, but it's still a lot of work! Thankfully, he loves the snow (since we got almost 3 feet of it yesterday & last night)!