• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi! New Cavalier Owner & New to Forum

WendyAnne

Hi! I'm Wendy, a new Cavalier owner - human 'mommy' to Kipper. We (my husband, daughter & I) have had Kipper for a little over a week now. We are in love with him (and also a bit tired from our busy lives & puppy training)! I look forward to conversing with other Cavalier owners here on the forum, and I am also looking forward to learning more about Kipper & Cavaliers. Happy to be here....So happy to be a puppy mommy! :D

icon_welcome
Welcome to the forum. My daughter had a book about a dog called Kipper when she was younger....great name.
Look forward to hearing more about him.

There's nothing better than owning a cavalier. You're going to fall in love with Kipper more and more every day. Maybe you'll be like me and have to have more than one (or even two or three!!!!) One of the best things though is when they snuggle up against you or on you to take a nap - now that's pure heaven!

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes! We are loving Kipper; he's a doll! Housebreaking is going pretty well....He's a good boy and has had only a few accidents, but it's still a lot of work! Thankfully, he loves the snow (since we got almost 3 feet of it yesterday & last night)!

Back