• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We got a little snow!

Lani

1360429612_zps87022be8.jpg

1360429615_zps1177de9a.jpg

Those are just wonderful pictures Lani. We are due some snow tomorrow although nowhere near the amount you have. It will be Teddys first snow with us, so looking forward to catching his reaction. Teddy has a little white chin too, so it is lovely to see how he may look an a while.

What delightful pictures of your snow babies!!!!! My Sadie is a Ruby, its uncanny the resemblance, must learn how to get pictures up of my two, on the forum. Karen,Ruby and Sadie xxx

hi
lovely photos and beautiful boys
sending the boys kisses and cuddles
from louie and his mum

Beautiful pictures! How do you get Lucky and Sparky to always sit so still for pictures. I'm trying to get BellaMia to sit still for at least one.

Thanks everyone! :)

Beautiful pictures! How do you get Lucky and Sparky to always sit so still for pictures. I'm trying to get BellaMia to sit still for at least one.

LOL!! It is a challenge with puppies!! They move a lot. My guys are older but even they do better after they have had a longish walk, but they are both really pretty mellow now (unless a squirrel is nearby & then all bets are off ...).

Plus, they know how to sit for a treat. They know "watch me" from training classes we did and that works great. BUT ... all that said, my sister's dogs are HORRIBLE posers. HORRIBLE! ... and I actually like taking pictures of them better ... Lucky will stay in place (until he gets bored and then just decides to nap). My sister's dogs move around a bit, but if I can be quick enough about it I can get some great shots of them. I took some photos of all four over the weekend for a little Valentine's photoshoot. Hopefully you can see these from my Facebook album:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151730345079552.631231.555354551&type=1&l=f4b32b4d44

Back